Sunday, December 4, 2011

Etsy Finds and Inspirations


These top 6 pictures are from a shop called Kee Boutique from the United Kingdom. I love looking at all of their photos they're dreamy,  raw, cute and fun. Looking through the shop is a delight, filled with pink, lace, ad floral, there is kind of a 90's grunge vibe going on with some sixties shapes and peter pan collars, I say check it out! 


Here's some more cute-ness from a designer in the U.K. 
I am so jealous of the etsy shop owners that live in the U.K. and around Europe. The pictures are a delight to go through and the dresses are adorable. I love the drop waist scalloping on the creme dress and the little heart applique on the pocket of the polkadot dress. They also have some cute hair pieces made out of felt and buttons. 










 This shop makes me so happy, another designer from the U.K. ( I think I have an obsession) with more of a gothier backed up by christmas lights and posters, it looks like a still out of a teenage dream movie. Lace, Inverted crosses...
They've got shoes and accessories as well as plenty of cut up band tees and floral. 



I really like this shop because there is a flood of pink as soon as I get to the shop, this designer and vintage finder of goods is from Oakland, Ca , right across the bridge from me, I'm still waiting to see this girl on BART one day. 
Tons of cute vintage items and amazing slips and babydoll dresses. There are also a few original designs that you should be sure to check out!




Love this dress/top!

This is a store I thought everyone should know about, resin and bejeweled necklaces of famous people in history, such as the below necklace of Lizzie Borden 
(who on a side note was acquitted for the murder of her father and step-mother, and lived with her sister after the incident going by a different name until they separated and she went on living alone until the day she died.) Also below Beethoven, Anne Boleyn and Marie Antoinette



This shop is adorable, from Brooklyn 
 Big hair bows and gingham, and these amazing creations. Below is a silk oil rig printed crop top that I wish I could afford. And red sailor shorts. Ca-ute!




 And to wrap it all up, here is one of my favorite items I've seen on etsy all together, this hand printed cat baby doll dress is a dream come true! ooohhhh I wish I could have it....did you hear me Santa? Can you get your elves to make me one of these please??
another one from Brooklyn...

 I'm in love with this mushroom top and bow scarf, if i could have everything right here, I'd be set. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shop, you are soooooo kind! It's an honour to be mentioned amongst other shops I love too... I literally just favourited the cat dress the other day it's so special... Must look up that mushroom top too...good picks girl! I like them all! Keep up the good work....I'm gonna follow you to make sure. Kisses.xxxx

    ReplyDelete